First of all, It’s necessary to Find out which circular saw is Appropriate for a particular job, as by the design of this tool you will find:
- Stationary – really a system, which is a saw mounted on a frame. Requires free space in the workshop, and occasionally another room. Designed such a round saw to get permanent processing of lumber, and in huge volumes.
- Table – the former version in mini, installed on a separate workbench or desk, can also be used for sawing a massive volume of wood, as an instance, during the building of the bath.
- Guide – a mobile device, created for processing workpieces in distinct planes. Here is the most usual sort of round saw, however the least powerful of the described. After working, it takes periodic break, and is used for sawing small amounts of material.
Hand-held tool is much more flexible than static variants. It costs much cheaper, but under specific conditions is able to cope with the exact tasks, even with less efficiency. When picking it, you should be guided by the criteria below.
According to the type of energy supply, circular electrical saws are divided into two classes:
- Networked – that they work out of a domestic electric network of 220 V. If we talk about professional machines, then they require a lineup of 380 V. The disadvantage of this connection option – the necessity to have an energy grid at the area of work, as well as some inconvenience of operation due to the wire.
- Cordless – work in stand alone mode, even require the existence of a socket, but moyakovka.ru to charge the battery, therefore their radius of performance is not constrained by anything. Depending on battery capability, they can work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second option is logical to buy only if for some reason it’s impossible to use the mains saw. Form of work
Submersible saws – come in stationary and handheld versions. Their difference lies in how the saw blade in the first place is within the workpiece, capable to seep to its own centre. This permits you to start cutting with the edge of this substance, cut holes.
Metal round saws are strong models that are equipped with more durable or abrasive disks. Capable of cutting sheet steel, plumbing, profiles. A number of them handle wood both well.
The width of the disk directly depends on the power of the saw’s electrical motor. The stronger the tool, the bigger the disk it’s in a position to rotate, the more secure the rotation frequency of the latter, the more the duration of constant operation, the less probable the wedge. In addition, strong generators allow you to process more heavy material, but they also are thicker. Thus, for example, versions at two kW on average weigh 7 kg, whereas 1.2 kilowatt – about 4 kg.
According to the energy gears can be broken up as follows:
- As much as 0.8 kW – low-powered instrument for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kW – the instrument of average power, is able to deal with many household jobs.
- More than 1,2 kilowatt – gears for professional usage.
The larger the width of the disk, the more powerful the electrical motor needs to be, the heavier the workpieces the saw can work with. Seating diameter is just another parameter that determines if a specific disk will match the selected saw.
At higher speeds, less torque is required for sawing, which means dense substance is a lot easier to handle. Remember that with higher RPM the temperature of the substance at the area of touch with the saw gains, the same plastic or laminate needs less RPM. Ideally, it’s better to pick a saw with flexible speed.