It automatically seeks out promo codes for thousands of online retailers, including Amazon, Nordstrom, Best Buy, Expedia, and even eateries such as Pizza Hut. The extension compares all the available codes for the site where you’re shopping and automatically applies the one that gives you the biggest discount.
Firefox Language Packs
There are several money-saving browser extensions that can do the work of online bargain-hunting for you, comparing prices, finding and applying coupon codes, and cashing in on cash-back deals. Here’s the skinny on some of the most popular browser extensions for online shopping.
Each of these browser extensions can save you money on its own. For instance, if you’re shopping on Amazon, you can use Fakespot to see if the reviews on the product you’re viewing are legit. If it looks good, you can consult The Camelizer to see how Amazon’s price for the product looks today and whether you’d be better off waiting for a better deal. And finally, you can check PriceBlink to see if there’s a better price available on another site.
What Motherboard Do I Have? Type, Brand, Bios Version And Revision
- While the extension comes with a few user agents, additional ones can be found here.
- What it does is allow you to switch the user agent of your browser.
- Userscripts are little computer programs that for example add download buttons to YouTube pages, cleanup your Facebook timeline or help playing an online game.
- That means you can see your site as an iPhone or Internet Explorer user or even the way a search spider would see it.
- New Tab Tools improves upon the default new tab page in Firefox while retaining a similar appearance.
The Fakespot extension has several options to make it more convenient to use. For instance, it can show Fakespot grades on Amazon product pages and listing pages so you can simply skip over products with a bunch of bogus reviews. It can also include Fakespot grades in your Google search results. However, you can turn these features off if you don’t want to use them.
If you’re Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Windows 10 not sure what product you want to buy, PriceBlink can help you there too. Whenever you’re looking at a product on a retail site, you can click “Ratings” in the PriceBlink toolbar to see how users have rated the product on other sites. It gives you a better overall picture of users’ opinions than the ratings on just one site, and it takes much less time than visiting multiple sites to check reviews there. If you’re tired of searching for coupon codes every time you shop, Honey can do the work for you.